Central hotel in the middle of Bergen city. The hotel won the award for the county's best hotel breakfast in 2019! Short distance to Grieghallen and Bryggen. Proximity to public transport and the airport bus.
Single room: NOK 1350 per room/night
Double room: NOK 1550 per room/night
Lars Hillesgate 18
The hotel is centrally located in Bergen and just a short walk from the Grieghallen. Bergen's only sky bar is located on the 13th floor, with fantastic view of the city and the surrounding mountains.
Single room: NOK 1590 per room/night
Double room: NOK 1790 per room/night
Nedre Ole Bullsplass 4
One of Bergen's most prominent Hotels. Ot was reopened June 29, 2018 after an extensive complete renovation. Three floors with exciting bars and restaurants.
Single room: NOK 1990 per room/night
Double room: NOK 2190 per room/night
It is possible to make a room reservation during Nordental. Send an email to email@example.com with the desired hotel, number of rooms and dates for arrival and departure. This is added as a room reservation. Final booking will be made at a later date.
General conditions for hotel booking.
1. All prices are per room per night. The prices are given incl Norwegian VAT and stated in NOK (Norwegian Kroner)
2. The rooms are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Check-out is usualle before 12.00 on the day of departure. A booked room is held untill 18:00 on the day of arrival, unless other agreements has been made. Luggage room is available at all times.
3. Cancellation of the hotel booking must be received in writing no later than 25. September 2021. In case of late cancellation the company/guest will be charged 100 % of their reservation. Changes in the hotel bookings after 25. September will be charged NOK 250,- per person.
4. The guest is fully responsible for the extra meals, minibar and other orders to the hotel during the stay. This must be paid by the guest directly to the hotel on check-out. Payment can be done at the online registration with debit card/credit card, alternatively it is possible to receive an invoice. The stay must be fully paid prior to arrival date.
5. The prices are given on the basis of existing Norwegian law. The hotels and NPG reserve the right to adjust the prices if Norwegian law is to be changed.
6. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail once your booking is registered.